Is a permit required to replace/install a driveway?
An Encroachment Permit is generally required whenever a driveway is replaced or installed. To obtain an Encroachment Permit, contact the Public Works Department at 253-4231 or for more information refer to our Public Works Permits page.

Show All Answers

1. How can a resident request pothole repair?
2. What can the City do regarding overgrown vegetation along the roadside?
3. Is a permit required to remove a tree?
4. Is a permit required to replace/install a driveway?
5. Does the City repair or replace drain pipes/storm drains on private property?
6. Who is responsible for cleaning driveway culverts?
7. Will the City investigate flooding caused by water flowing from a neighboring property?
8. What agency issues sewer permits?
9. What agency handles street light outages?
10. How does a resident request traffic calming in their neighborhood?
11. Does my project require a Drainage or Grading Permit?