Apply to Serve on a City Commission or Committee

There are currently no open positions to be filled on the City's Commission's Committee’s.

The City accepts Statements of Interest throughout the year and keeps them on file to consider when filling vacancies or for the yearly appointment process, which is held in January/February to fill upcoming term expirations.

Interested citizens are encouraged to apply by filling out and returning a Statement of Interest (application).  Completed Statements should be submitted to the City Clerk at or by mail to 22 Orinda Way.

For questions or more information please contact Sheri Smith, City Clerk at 925-253-4221 or