7:00pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. Meetings are typically held in the Orinda Library Auditorium at 26 Orinda Way.
View the meeting agenda under "Agendas & Minutes" below to determine the meeting location for a particular meeting.
About the Planning Commission
Members of the Planning Commission are residents of the City of Orinda appointed by the City Council to serve the community on a volunteer basis to make decisions on land use applications and to advise the City Council on land use policy matters. All meetings are publicly noticed and held in compliance with California's open meeting laws according to the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Planning Commissioners serve three-year terms. Current members of the Planning Commission are:
- Willy Mautner, Chair (Term Expires: 2025); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Hubner, Vice-Chair (Term Expires: 2025); email@example.com
- Kumani Armstrong, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2026); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Fay, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2026); email@example.com
- Marian Jelinek, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2024); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lina Lee, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2024); email@example.com
- Ann Parnigoni, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2026); firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting agendas and staff reports are available 72 hours prior to each meeting. Meeting minutes are available following Planning Commission approval. View Published Agendas and Minutes
To view prior Planning Commission Agendas and Staff Reports (2010-Present), access the Planning Commission Archives by Clicking Here.
To subscribe to Planning Commission meeting agendas and notifications, sign up using Notify Me.