7:00pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month.
As of April 2020, all Planning Commission meetings are currently being held virtually online by Zoom teleconference.
View the meeting agenda under "Agendas & Minutes" below for the Zoom meeting link.
About the Planning CommissionMembers of the Planning Commission are residents of the City of Orinda appointed by the City Council to serve the community on a volunteer basis to make decisions on land use applications and to advise the City Council on land use policy matters.
Planning Commission meetings are typically held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. All meetings are publicly noticed and held in compliance with California's open meeting laws according to the Ralph M. Brown Act.
MembersPlanning Commissioners serve three-year terms. Current members of the Planning Commission are:
- Ann Parnigoni, Chair (Term Expires: 2023); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willy Mautner, Vice-Chair (Term Expires: 2025); email@example.com
- Robert Hubner, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2025); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandyn Iverson, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2025); email@example.com
- Marian Jelinek, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2024); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lina Lee, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2024); email@example.com
- John Lynn Smith, Commissioner (Term Expires: 2023); firstname.lastname@example.org
Agendas & Minutes
Meeting agendas and staff reports are available 72 hours prior to each meeting. Minutes are available following approval.
View Published Agendas and Minutes
To view Planning Commission Agendas and Staff Reports (2010-Present) you can access Planning Commission Archives by Clicking Here.
To subscribe to Planning Commission meeting agendas and notifications, sign up using Notify Me.