Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE ON A
CITY OF ORINDA COMMISSION OR COMMITTEE
The City of Orinda is seeking applications from resident volunteers to serve on the City’s:
- Planning Commission (3 terms expiring)
- Parks & Recreation Commission (2 terms expiring)
- Citizens’ Infrastructure Oversight Commission (3 terms expiring, 1 vacancy)
- Finance Advisory Committee (1 vacancy)
- Historical Landmarks Committee (2 terms expiring)
- Art in Public Places Committee (1 term expiring)
- Public Works Aesthetic Review Committee (1 term expiring)
-Traffic Safety Advisory Committee (1 vacancy)
The City of Orinda is also seeking applications from resident volunteers to serve as the City’s Liaison to the following local agencies:
- Contra Costa Mosquito and Vector Control District Trustee (1 vacancy)
- County Library Commission (1 term expiring)
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Citizen Advisory Committee (1 vacancy)
Statement of Interest forms are available from the Orinda City Clerk's Office, 22 Orinda Way, by emailing City Clerk Sheri Smith at email@example.com or by calling 925-253-4221. Application forms may also be downloaded here.
Completed Statement of Interest forms should be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office by Monday, February 4, 2019 at 5:00pm. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview before the City Council on Saturday February 9, 2019.