Planning Process Review Task Force
About the Task Force
In October of 2007, the City Council established the Planning Process Review Task Force (PPRTF) to develop
recommendations for a streamlined, objective and user-friendly review process without compromising the quality of Orinda's residential semi-rural and downtown village character.
The final report was presented to the City Council on August 18, 2009. After that the City Council dissolved the PPRTF. Copies of the Final Report with Exhibits are also available in the city offices. You may read the City Council Staff Report, PPRTF Final Report with Exhibits, and Citizens' Comments by accessing the links below.
Members of the Task Force represented a broad spectrum of the community and included the following residents:
|Task Force Member
|Thomas McCormick, PPRTF Chair
|Amy Worth, PPRTF Vice-Chair
- Balance Hydrologics, Inc. Report (PDF)
- City Council Staff Report - August 18, 2009 (PDF)
- PPRTF Final Report With Exhibits - August 2009 (PDF)
- PPRTF Final Report, Part 1 - August 2009 (PDF)
- PPRTF Final Report, Part 2 - August 2009 (PDF)
- PPRTF Response to Comments (PDF)
- San Pablo Creek Preliminary Restoration Plan - 2001 (PDF)